Different type of enemies can be found all around. There are currently 3 types of enemies you can currently battle.
Location: Where you can find the enemies.
Encountered Rarity: What rarity type of enemies you will meet. There are 5 different type of rarity from the strongest to the weakest; S.Rare (★★★★★) -> Rare+ (★★★★) -> Rare (★★★) -> Uncommon (★★) -> Common (★).
- Win: What items you will get when you win.
- Lose: You gain nothing, but your sidian still gains experience, Milleage/Camp points after the battle.
Share to Friends: Can or can't be shared to friends.
Flee Battle: Option to flee from an enemy.
Time Limit: Countdown to how many hours, minutes, seconds, you have left before the enemy disappear from your feed.
- Lose: Nothing, enemy will disappear from your Feed.
Share to Friends: No
Flee Battle: Yes
Time Limit: 12 hours
- Win - After successfully defeating the Exceptional, their level will increase by one level. Max level for Exceptional is level 200.
- Class Exceptional:
Very low chance of getting the Sidian you meet, higher chance of getting random Sidian with lower Rarity. Torn Paper/Summon Stone Material of the same type of element as the enemy. However, there will be exception like Elizabeth and Fenrir, which chance is 0%.
- Gate Exceptional:
Very low chance of getting the Sidian you meet, higher chance of getting random Sidian with lower Rarity. Shining Crystal/Powder/Summon Stone Material of the same type of element as the enemy.
- Class Exceptional:
- Lose: Nothing, can be battled again and will remain in your Feed until defeated.
Share to Friends: Yes
Flee Battle: No
- Have not Battled yet: Unlimited.
- After Battle, if lose: 30 minutes.
Battle History: Check which friend has join you in your battle.
Level Change: This option is only available to Exceptional type enemies, Before the battle starts. Use this option to change the level of your Exceptional to level 70. You need 400 crystal to change it's level. Once the battle starts, this button changes to Battle History button.
- Rare or higher: Extremely low chance of getting the Sidian you meet, extremely higher chance for random Sidian with lower Rarity and random material drop. However, there will be exception like Summer Rete, which chance is 100% despite the S.Rare rarity.
- Uncommon or lower: Always get the sidian you encountered and High chance of getting random material drop.
- Lose: Nothing, can be battled again.
Share to friends: No
Flee Battle: Yes, Unlike Irregulars, the prompt message will appear if you are trying to flee.
Time Limit: 12 Hours.